Ask anyone in social media who the “golden child” of our industry is, and you’ll probably hear the same answer: Chris Brogan. How does he stand out in one of the most saturated industries there is? Because he writes great stuff that makes us better.
In this particular case, he’s written an amazing list of tips on social media etiquette that everyone needs to understand and execute. Why? Because following these guidelines will:
- Make your social presence better
- Help you connect with more people and drive more activity/engagement.
- Eliminate the need for you to pay us to teach you these things
- Allow us to use your budget for more advanced social strategy and execution
- Give us piece of mind that your day-to-day participation is going to be solid.
Make sense? Read it.
If you have questions about any of the information provided in Chris’ article, or need our help to execute anything in particular, contact us today.