Technology has created a new breed of buyer and the effectiveness of traditional marketing and advertising vehicles is making the investment much harder to justify. We, as businesses, need to shift our marketing mindset and focus on creating great content that provides insight, creates value and sparks conversation. In other words, businesses need to start thinking and acting like publishers.
But what kind of publisher will you be?
Allure New Media has developed a unique methodology for determining the ideal “publisher path” that will build credibility and trust, demonstrate your company’s commitment to your buyer’s interests and give them the confidence to engage you.
Topics we cover in our content marketing strategy sessions:
- What’s your story? Every company has one. We’re going to pull it out of you.
- Who are your buyers/audiences and what stories/topics will most likely resonate with them?
- What types of content (written word, video, images, audio, etc.) should be included in your content mix?
- Which content vehicles and distribution channels will ensure that your message is delivered?
- Brainstorming content ideas – Create your 3-month editorial calendar
- Ongoing listening and content inspiration – Identify from where future content ideas may come
- Content Analysis – What’s been working? What metrics do we need to track going forward?