Online Marketing Strategy & Planning – The Publisher Method™
As much as “consulting” gets a bad rap in some circles (expensive, less tangible, etc.), this portion of our service offering is where the meat is…So how do you take your filet?
As we start working with clients, we take a very educational approach. Much like a game of chess, it’s important for you to understand how each piece works and how it can be used to develop a productive online marketing strategy. Our goal for each engagement is to produce a sustainable, high-quality and productive online marketing plan that attracts and converts browsers into buyers.
See below our various strategic offerings…
- Content Strategy – Allure New Media has developed a unique methodology called The Publisher Method™ for determining the ideal “publisher path” that will build credibility and trust, demonstrate your company’s commitment to your buyer’s interests and give them the confidence to engage you.
- Website Strategy - When it comes to building websites, the “build” is actually the easy part. There are many other strategic, preparatory elements that, if skipped, could really jeopardize the effectiveness of your website.
- Social Media Strategy – You don’t have to be a big consumer brand to make social media and social networking an effective part of your sales and marketing mix.
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy – Before we can execute a search engine optimization effort, it’s important to identify the sales and marketing objectives of your organization, as well as evaluating where your website/domain stands compared to your competition.
- New Media Relations – Combining years in the PR trenches with today’s social media best practices has helped Allure New Media to spawn a completely new method for preparing and executing your media relations and overall PR strategy.